Athletics Complex Update - Jan. 7, 2022
We appreciate your cooperation and patience over the last month.
The Acadia Athletics Complex will be opening the last of its recreational locations for use, beginning Monday January 17th. Below is a summary of our facility availability and programming.
Facility Hours will return to the following times:
Monday to Saturday - 6:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Sunday – 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Participation numbers are still restricted with all recreational opportunities
- Squash and racquetball courts are now available for sign-up
- Skate times have been added for member and student sign-up
- Lane Swims will continue to be available on a week-to-week basis
- Open Family Swims will be added to the weekly schedule (weekend)
- Change rooms will not be open to any users outside of those using the pool until further notice
- Fitness classes will not be available until further notice
- The Fitness Centre participation number is limited to 25 per 45-minute session
- Fitness Centre rules and regulations remain in place and will be enforced
- Masks must be always worn when in the Athletics Complex (except in exempt areas)
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes prior to your scheduled times (10 minutes for swim)
- Please vacate in a timely fashion to accommodate cleaning protocols
We continue to work diligently to remain open during this latest spike in COVID-19 cases.
We have seen how fast things can change, so we ask that you follow all rules in place and treat staff with respect.
Schedules will continue to be fluid as staff do their best to accommodate our changing environment. We appreciate your patience and understanding.